Advertisement

Wisdom VS Closed Mind | BE AWARE OF THE MIND

Wisdom VS Closed Mind | BE AWARE OF THE MIND #wisdom #spirituality #themind

WISDOM
• The best thing when it comes about personal development in my experience, is the discovery and experiencing Wisdom
• Why WISDOM?
• Wisdom help you to understand the depths of life.
• Better understanding of people, of the mind, of the body, health.
• Understanding people = better relationships
• Understanding the body = better heath
• Understanding the mind = better jobs, businesses, finances
• Understanding the emotions = better feeling with yourself
• Understanding the cycles of life = better understanding of the whole world works
• Wisdom will give you access to past lives as well
• better wisdom= better intuition
• Higher levels of wisdom= seeing that you are more than this body
• Higher levels of wisdom will connect you to the inner world
If there is anything to ask for, from the Universe ASK FOR WISDOM! It will make your life more enjoyable, plus it will help you to solve any problems easier.

CLOSED MIND:
• In my life I went through many pains, emotional, mental, physical.
• In my experience there is nothing worse than EXPERIENCING A CLOSED MIND
• The thing is that there was a time when I even didn’t know that my mind was closed. That was fine. What you don’t know won’t cause you a pain.
• But there was a time when I took a break from drinking alcohol. And after I started to drink again for a while I was ON AND OFF drinking, and I noticed something that looked incredible for me at that time, I noticed more and more how the alcohol affected my mind.
• I won’t blame only the alcohol, there were many other things that contributed to my mind to get closed.
• A closed mind, it is not open to new fresh ideas, to new opportunities. It thinks that knows everything, when in reality knows nothing.
• A closed mind, will not have a clear vision, will be blocked to connect to the real self and achieve higher levels of consciousness
• A closed mind is like living in a small dark box, without being aware of the reality and the thing that happen around.
• A closed mind will not advance almost at all. Will repeat the same things over and over again until wakes up or until the end of the life.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE - LIKE - COMMENT - SHARE

Follow me on Facebook:

wisdom,how to,motivation,success,the mind,think big,closed mind,self-help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments