Advertisement

Are We Really One? | One But Many | Second Awakening | 11th Dimension

Are We Really One? | One But Many | Second Awakening | 11th Dimension What my thoughts are about this and what I have awakened to remember.

Here is what I really mean when I say "we are One".

Read more about Solipsism as a basic theory of Egocentricism.

********

The books mentioned:

Oneness by Jeffery Moses

The Silmarillion by Tolkien notes (Christopher Tolkien edit)

Links of video and images used:
BBC Video on 11th Dimension:
11th Hyber Cube Dimension image:
11D sphere image :

*************


For a personal Elven Healing Session:

Become an Angel investor for my channel and spiritual path:
My Elf Shop:
Elven Spiritual Path:
My Facebook Page:

we are one,oneness,unity,11th dimension,multiverse,solipsism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments