Advertisement

Beyonce - Bigger|Blue (Live from the GISELLE World Tour Concept Instrumental)

Beyonce - Bigger|Blue (Live from the GISELLE World Tour Concept Instrumental) 🐝Hey BEYHIVE!!🐝
I enjoyed creating this one, this concept consist of a poem by the late great “Maya Angelou” called “I am a Rainbow in somebody’s cloud”! With “Bigger and Blue” following the poem, I felt as if the message of wisdom and the love for family intertwined perfectly! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do! ❤️🐝

STUDIO VERSION: Coming Soon👀

~ Comment/Like/Subscribe for more upcoming content! ~
Follow me on social media!!!🤟🏽🤟🏽

- Snapchat: @markese98
- Instagram: @iammylezz (p.s.) I’m new to instagram😂🤷🏽‍♂️

Beyonce,The Gift Album,King BEEYY,Concept Instrumental,Formation World Tour,HOMECOMING,

Post a Comment

0 Comments