Advertisement

Can Terraria bosses SURVIVE against THE BLACKHOLE PICKAXE??

Can Terraria bosses SURVIVE against THE BLACKHOLE PICKAXE?? Which boss will survive the power of the Blackhole Pickaxe??

Shout out to PootisTweet, Aplayer and Davslav for helping create a new sprite for the Blackhole Pickaxe for Reb's mod!


Reb's mod is found on the Tmodloader in-game mod browser.

Tmodloader -



Please donate to my Patreon or my PayPal, I don't have money to feed my pet Guinea Pig :( (his name is Cornelius)

Patreon:
PayPal:

Cop some of my Merch (designs by Wumbosloth):




Check out my social media stuff:
Twitch -
Discord -
Twitter -

modded terraria,terraria 1.3.6,terraria 1.3.5 mods,terraria modded,terraria chippygaming,terraria baumproductions,terraria happydays,gameraiders101,terraria gameraiders101,gameraiders terraria,dropping a tactical nuke in terraria,Which Terraria bosses would SURVIVE the Infinity Gauntlet's Snap??,what if terraria had an infinity gauntlet,Which boss will survive the power of the Blackhole Pickaxe??,Can Terraria bosses SURVIVE against THE BLACKHOLE PICKAXE??,

Post a Comment

0 Comments