Advertisement

Cutting people off can be very healthy

Cutting people off can be very healthy We had to cut off and even block some people while in the hospital and even in my past because there was no respect for my well being. I have no regrets and to be honest I have grown more and my eyes have opened wider and I could see who was using me and only helping me because it benefited them.

Stop getting offended because people Stop talking to you. Sometimes it’s for the better, and sometimes it’s to help themselves grow.
Stop feeling bad because you have to cut some people off. It is for the better, if people don’t respect your boundaries, if people don’t respect your health, if people don’t respect your growth, then you must cut them off because they don’t respect you!! Being cut off doesn’t always mean people don’t love you. It does not mean we don’t love some of the people we have to cut off. We must do what we have to do in order to grow, in order to be healthy. Background Song is by Whoodini I do not own the rights to the song.
#HoOkedOnOnyxx #testimonialtuesday #growth #healing #selflove #health #healthiswealth #entrepreneur #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurquotes #entrepreneurgoals #tuesday #woman #family #friends #cutemoff #dropdeadweight #donttakeitpersonal

healthy

Post a Comment

0 Comments