Advertisement

Getting The Most Out Of Your Book's Printed Proof 1: The Cover

Getting The Most Out Of Your Book's Printed Proof 1: The Cover If you're writing and self-publishing a book, for the love of avocados, GET A PRINTED PROOF COPY!

And once you've got a proof copy, go through it with a fine-tooth comb and make sure it's exactly as you want it to be.

(Fun fact: until a few years ago, I thought a fine tooth-comb was a comb for your teeth, and never questioned it. In my head, the hyphen was in the wrong place. I now realise how ludicrous that is.)

In today's episode of Moxie Books TV, I run through:

* How to use your proof copy to eliminate any mistakes (and save you a small fortune on printing problems)

* What to look out for on the cover of your book (lessons learned from painful and expensive experience so you don't have to make my mistakes)

* Why a proof copy is ESSENTIAL (even if it costs you a few quid more)

* How to pre-order my new book HURRAH! (See link below)

Pre-order my new book at:



* * *

#MoxieBooks is brought to you by Vicky Fraser of Moxie Books ( If you subscribe to this channel, I promise to bring you TinySheep antics, trapeze shenanigans, tall tales, and useful shit to help you grow your business and write your book.

Got any questions about how to write a book? Pop them in the comments section below, or hop over to www.vickyfraser.com and ping me an email.

author,how to write a book,printed proof,book cover,writing,writer,small business,entrepreneur,marketing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments