GOT PARMENANT SKIN FROM THIS NEW EVENT LET'S RANK UP - Mobile Legends If you enjoyed this video, please be sure to hit the like and don’t forget to subscribe for daily videos.
~My Instagram~
MORE AWESOME MOBILE LEGENDS VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE!!!
TIPS & TRICKS MASHA:
TOP 10 BEST HERO SEASON 14:
SHOULD YOU BUY MASHA:
LEARNING ALUCARD FROM FREDO:
TRYING UNXPECTED BUILD TO MY CHOU:
MY FIRST VLOG VIDEO:
MY SELENA SLOW HAND GAMEPLAY:
SHOULD YOU BUY X BORG:
Hero Tutorials/Build:
LING SECRET ABILITY:
FANNY BUILD:
X BORG TUTORIAL:
LYLIA TUTORIAL:
DYROTH TUTORIAL:
MASHA TUTORIAL:
TERIZLA TUTORIAL:
CHOU BUILD:
How I Record My Gameplay: iOS Screen Recorder/DU Recorder
Video editing App that I use: Kinemaster/Power Director
Create my thumbnails: PixelLab/PicMonkey
Feel free to follow me on Mobile Legends!
ID: 199866980 (9491)
FAQ:
Q: What are your main heroes?
A: I currently main Fanny, Chou, Gusion And Selena
Q: What is your favorite hero?
A: Fanny
Q: Where do you live?
A: I live in MALAYSIA
Q: Can I add you?
A: My Friend List Already Full But Maybe I Will Delete One :b
Q: Why do you have a Indonesia flag in game?
A: Cause I Love Indonesia Player :)
Q: How do I join your giveaway?
A: I Will Choose if I get 30k subscribers in this month
Q: What’s my nationality?
A: Dusun
Q: What is your phone?
A: Not Expensive Only Huawei Nova 2i, still lag if I playing fanny:(
Intro Song:
Arlow - How Do You Know (NCS)
Background Music:
NCS:
NEFFEX:
YOUTUBE LIBRARY:
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (or simply Mobile Legends) is a multiplayer 5v5 battle arena mobile game developed and published by Moonton. The game was released worldwide for Android on July 14, 2016 and later for iOS on November 9, 2016.
#giveawayml #mlgiveaway #OhanaGaming #MLdiscipleGaming #HororoChan #Elgin #jessnolimit #brandontkent #freediamondml #mobilelegendsmodapk2019 #coderedeemmobilelegends #mobilelegendsfreeskin #mobilelegendsfree #mobilelegendsnewskin #mobilelegendsnew hero #mobilelegendsnewevent #mobilelegends #mlbb
🔴If you’ve read this far down the description, I love you🔴
ML TAGS: (please ignore)
Ohana Gaming, mobile legends, mlbb, new hero mobile legends, new Event mobile legends, mobile legends gameplay, free skin mobile legends, free Diamonds mobile legends, mobile legends update, new skin, new hero, giveaway ml, ml giveaway, mobile legends mod apk 2019, new skin mobile legends, how to get Free, code redeem ML, giveaway mobile legends, new patch mobile legends, Tips and Tricks, tutorial
R.I.P. you say run ost is now apparently copyrighted. Anyways still hope you enjoy! :)

0 Comments