Advertisement

HOW I LOST 10 POUNDS IN 10 DAYS IN A HEALTHY WAY

HOW I LOST 10 POUNDS IN 10 DAYS IN A HEALTHY WAY Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. Today I wanted to talk about how I lost 10 pounds in 10 days. I did this the healthy way because crash diets are not sustainable and I wanted something that would last long term. The amount of calories I'm consuming is healthy for my height, age and activity level and in no way was I starving myself. If I felt hungry, I ate, but I ate healthy and nourishing food. I didn't cut our or restrict any foods. If I wanted chocolate, I had chocolate but only a bite, not the whole bar. If I went to a restaurant with my family I ate the food they had, I just made sure to go for a healthy option and then I'd make sure to eat healthier for dinner or breakfast the next day. I didn't over exercise or tried to burn all the calories I ate. I exercised because it makes me feel good and helps me relax.


I'm going to be uploading more videos like this including what I eat in a day and my exercise routine, etc so make sure to subscribe if you'd like to see more content like this :)


DISCLAIMER : I am not a doctor, nutritionist or health professional. I'm just telling my story. I am not saying this is the only way or the best way to lose weight, it is just how I did it. I also talked to professionals before starting to make sure I was healthy and fit to do this. Do not go on any diet before talking to your doctor or nutritionist first.



HOW TO WRITE A BOOK:



Subscribe to my channel :


Instagram : @isabellagpp

beauty,weight loss,how to lose weight,how to lose 10 pounds in 10 days,lose weight fast,lose weight healthy,eat healthy,lose 10 pounds in 10 days,lose 5 kg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments