Advertisement

i am God!! 'Droning Spoken Word' Self-Praise!

i am God!! 'Droning Spoken Word' Self-Praise! "if you can't see God in all? You can't see God at all!"
" i am God!"

i don't care if the rap scene loves in sync rhyming to beats! bro... with mucho gusto... I'm in it, to have fun, soooo...

eff the masses! they asses! yelping at me! bastards! they walk into walls, backwards! moonwalk?

you balk at my style! lemme see you talk/write/perform! columbo! you a peter falk...

who tf is dat? a dumbo fictional TV cop! oh! noes! I'm 39 soooo, i know crapshit old TV shiz! jack! you wack m.o.f.o, lemme alone bro!

let me be yo!

eff u! if u eff me! jeez u eff'd up skeez! I'm 100% original content, you see... cept' for stolen instrumentals!

that i need... eff dat! i plead for kick ass royalty free! Mack... go fap to a wack rap bitch...

nut to some cuck, fool! you tool! if you don't like my depth? screw you...

"When you are DOWN to nothing, God is UP to something!"

"i am God!

Self-Praise!

Post a Comment

0 Comments