Advertisement

I FOUND THE CUTEST SPORTSWEAR EVER| Alis Sportswear Review & Try-On Haul|

I FOUND THE CUTEST SPORTSWEAR EVER| Alis Sportswear Review & Try-On Haul| Hello my swole bbs! I'm trying something new out today in this video. Over the weekend I discovered my new favorite sportswear brand, Alis Sportswear! They are a fairly new brand originated from Brazil and I am absolutely in love with all of their items, so I decided I would make a haul! If you are trying to find cute yet affordable clothes to wear for your workouts/to go to the gym in, be sure to check this brand out! I also want to make a disclaimer that this video is not sponsored, it is just an honest review of a good quality brand :)

To check them out, their instagram is:
@alissportswear

If you enjoyed this try on haul and would like me to do more of these, go ahead and give this video a "Like" and be sure to leave a comment of what other brands I should review/what sportswear brands you like so that I can check them out. Be sure to subscribe to see more videos on physical, mental, and spiritual health, and to see more of Mama Swole! :)

FOLLOW ME ON IG:
@Mamaswole

TRAINING INQUIRIES ONLY-
ckarptraining@gmail.com


This video features the songs "Ocean" & "Waves," and "Luvly" by Joakim Karud, available under a Creative Commons “Attribution” license.
Music by Joakim Karud
Check them out!
Thank you so much for the music! :)

fitness,health,clothing,fashion,sportswear,gym wear,gym,lifting,weights,cute clothes,personal training,personal trainer,alis sportswear,exercise,exercise physiologist,bodybuilding,bodybuilder,bikini competitor,fit fam,haul,try on haul,brands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments