Advertisement

Makeup I Want But (Probably) Wont Buy and Why #5

Makeup I Want But (Probably) Wont Buy and Why #5 Hey beauty babes I'm back with another "Makeup I Want, But probably Wont Buy and why" video! I know some of these items are a bit "older news" *eye roll* (being that they are a month old), BUT I really still wanted to talk about them! All of these items I totally would love to buy, and just want to talk about (maybe talk myself out of buying)! SO, lets discuss!! I'd love to create a community to help and encourage each other whether you are on a no buy or low buy or are just trying to be more cautious with your money and purchases!

AND - If you actually own any of these items mentioned, please share your thoughts/reviews/opinions on them. Your opinions are always helpful! Also feel free to share anything YOU want to buy but may not buy and why. We can chit chat and still have fun talking about makeup, even if we don't own it!

I get my photos and info from the following IG Accounts:
Beauty News:
indie makeup spotlight:

Trend Mood:

This type of video is very similar to Samantha March's "Will I buy it" videos - only you already know I most likely will NOT buy these things. Anyways, I guess this could also seem like an 'Anti-Haul' video, although its more of a positive spin on the "anti-haul"!

Check out Samantha March here

Community Will I Buy It Playlist



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Camera: Canon T3i
Video Editor: Wondershare Filmora

INTRO MUSIC:
Song: Ikson - Tide
Music provided by Music Just For You | No Copyright
Video Link:

All other Music I use comes from a variety of places. I try to add all tracks to this playlist:

I also sometimes use music from here:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connect with me:
agapelovedesigns@yahoo.com
Blog:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DISCOUNTS/Affiliate Codes:
MBA Cosmetics - use code: AGAPELOVE (saves 10%) at mbacosmetics.com
City Beauty - use code: AGAPELOVEGIRL (saves 10%) at

Gerard Cosmetics - use code: AGAPE (saves 30%) at
Vida Cosmetics - use code: MARIA20 (saves 20%) at
Sigma Beauty - use code: AGAPELOVEGIRL (saves 10%) at Sigma Beauty


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other sites you may be interested in:
- My Amazon Faves:
- I use MagicLinks for all my ready-to-shop product links. Check it out here:
- Join BoxyCharm:
- Join Ebates & Get Cash Back when you shop online:

- Join HauteLook:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#makeupiwantbutwontbuyandwhy #agapelovegirl #willibuyit #antihaul #newmakeup #lowbuy #nobuy #makeupiwant #makeupwishlist #indiemakeup #indiebeauty #indiemakeupspotlight #indieeyeshadow #beautybakeriemakeup #besamecosmetics #SleepingBeauty #ABH #norvinapalette#NORVINACollection #disneystyle #disneybeauty #disneyxbesame #juviasplace #juviasplacewarrior3 #warrior3palette #makeup #eyeshadow #colorfuleyeshadow #colourpopcosmetics #colourpop #rainbow #newmakeup #givemeglowcosmetics #colourpopme #rainbow #rainbowpalette #colourpopcollection #spoilmehoney #nakedhoney #urbandecay #indiemakeupspotlight

Makeup I Want But Probably Wont Buy and Why,will i buy it,will i buy it samantha march,anti haul,low buy,no buy month,no buy 2019,makeup chats,new makeup 2019,whats up in makeup,makeup i want but wont buy,anti haul makeup,makeup i want,agapelovegirl,samantha march,indiemakeupspotlight,makeup regrets,urban decay honey palette,indie makeup releases,vintage rose palette,norvina anastasia palette,norvina vol 1,norvina vol 2,colourpop,colourpop makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments