Advertisement

NEXØ - MOSTLY HARMLESS (official video)

NEXØ - MOSTLY HARMLESS (official video) Music video for the song "Mostly Harmless" by Copenhagen-based punk band NEXØ. Mostly Harmless is part of NEXØ's debut album NEW NORMAL released on August 30th 2019.

Mostly Harmless is a tribute to Douglas Adams' legendary book "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", but in a broader sense it is about believing in yourself and your cause - despite how impossible it all might seem. Never give up!

Music video made by Jeff Kwadwo Knudsen.
Camera: Jeff Kwadwo Knudsen and Rachid Moutiq
Filmed at Terminalen, Fælledparken and Hullet.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

LYRICS:

I can't fly
But I try
I can't fly
But I try

The knack to flying is to throw your body at the ground and miss
But I fail and smash my face into the ground repeatedly
I spit out broken teeth, swallow blood and try again
Never give up!

I can't fly
But I try
I can't fly
But I try

I'm so high
I'm so high
I'm so high
I'm so high

- - - - - - - - - - -

NEW NORMAL album stream:
NEXØ Facebook:
NEXØ Instagram:
NEXØ Bandcamp:

nexø,nexøpunk,punk,punkrock,hardcore,douglas adams,hitchhiker's guide,42,flying,rebel,copenhagen,denmark,aggresive,believe in yourself,confidence,adversity,changes,revolution,live,band,

Post a Comment

0 Comments