Advertisement

Preventing a Personal Impact Event, Food Security Pt 3. Let's look your choices over in My Kitchen.

Preventing a Personal Impact Event, Food Security Pt 3. Let's look your choices over in My Kitchen. This is Part 3 of the video series, your choices and mine. We step into my kitchen where we look these over and go into some facts and information about them ,you may not know. I also include other viewer choices mentioned in the comment section of Part 2. Then I share a couple of websites I use and Trixie makes a Cameo at the end. I do hope you enjoy the video, if so, please like and then share with your loved ones. For together we can change the minds of others. Thank you all for watching and being such an important part of this Channel.

Websites mentioned in the video.

Self Nutrition Data:

Honeyville:

Food Security,Food Storage,Dry Foods,basic food staples,prepping,Deep South Bama,Dry bean,rice,wheat,pasta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments