Advertisement

r|Murderedbywords 'I HATE CHEATERS!' 'But you cheated'

r|Murderedbywords 'I HATE CHEATERS!' 'But you cheated' 🛒 My merch:

r/Murderedbywords Here's a tip for you: if you're going to publicly criticize cheaters, make sure that your enemies don't follow you on social media. Because otherwise, you're just going to publicly embarrass yourself like the people in today's Murdered By Words video. I put out new Reddit videos every day, so if you enjoy my content hit the like button and subscribe for more!

💗 Support Me:

😈 r/Murderedbywords - "At least I'm not famous for EATING MY OWN TAMPON"

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:

#reddit #murderedbywords #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,funniest posts,funny,comedy,funniest reddit posts,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,murderedbywords,funny murderedbywords,r/murderedbywords,murderedbywords posts,murderedbywordsfails,murdered by words,murderedbywords wtf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments