Advertisement

Seicento vs Matiz - WAS I WRONG? [HubNut Daewoo Matiz review Conclusion]

Seicento vs Matiz - WAS I WRONG? [HubNut Daewoo Matiz review Conclusion] Having driven the Seicento that never was, the Daewoo Matiz, I pose the question of whether HubNut managed to convince me of the ways of the Matiz...

Check out HubNut's Super Seicento review:

- Music –
• Intro: Tobu - Such Fun (

- More Of Miller Corner! -
• YouTube Channel:
• Twitter: @Miller_Corner
• Instagram: @MILLERCORNER
• Facebook:
• Email: UKJoeMiller@gmail.com

All content on this channel is - unless otherwise stated - my opinion and any offense caused is severely apologised for. Any and all third-party content is credited and referenced to the best of my ability and all externally-created content is entirely the legal property of its original and rightful owner/s. All rights respected.

daewoo,matiz,daewoo matiz,chevrolet matiz,fiat,seicento,abarth,seicento sporting,fiat seicento,hubnut,hub nut,ian seabrook,road test,review,cheap cars,miller corner,millercorner,super seicento,

Post a Comment

0 Comments