Advertisement

Someone Hacked my Accounts (Emotional vent out) | Kris Bernal

Someone Hacked my Accounts (Emotional vent out) | Kris Bernal Official Statement from Kris Bernal

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart for me to say that all my social media accounts (including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook page, and personal Email) are hacked by a suspicious group from Konya, Turkey this morning, September 22, 2019 (Sunday) 2AM. I am deeply saddened that my followers have to see abnormalities and visually graphic content of violence etc in some posts earlier. I kept retrieving it since 2AM that I skipped going to work to secure my other accounts.

Please refrain from entertaining any messages from all accounts as this is still being investigated on how I can retrieve my accounts. The hacker is calling me and asking me to pay in dollars. If they are asking money from you, kindly block and report the numbers calling you. Please report to Instagram that my account has been hacked.

I have followed all the process to retrieve but I still can't. If you can help me in any way, kindly leave a comment below.

Hoping for a quick resolve regarding this problem with the hackers. Thank you to my fans who have been messaging me for support.

Regards,
Kris

Like, share and SUBSCRIBE! Click the notification bell so you will be updated with my every upload. I am so excited to share this passion project to all of you. Watch out for my next vlogs!

#SheIsKrisB #KrisBernal #YourOneWomanTeam #SHECosmetics #SHECosmeticsPH #HouseOfGogi #HouseOfGogiPH

For business inquiries: sheiskrisb@gmail.com
Follow me on Instagram:
Facebook page:
Twitter:
SHE Cosmetics PH:
SHE IG:
House of Gogi PH:

she is krisb,she is kris b,kris bernal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments