Advertisement

Something About The Shape of My Heart - Daft Punk x Sting Mashup

Something About The Shape of My Heart - Daft Punk x Sting Mashup -For the people who dislike-
Instead of disliking the video tell me what can be improved/changed about the mashup in the comment section so my next mashup can be better.

Check out all of my mashups:


Songs used:
Shape of My Heart by Sting from the album Ten Summoner's Tales
Something About Us by Daft Punk from the album Discovery

mashup,sting mashup,daft punk mashup,discovery mashup,ten summoners tales mashup,shape of my heart mashup,something about us mashup,sting daft punk,sting daft punk mashup,daft punk sting mashup,something about the shape of my heart,daft punk sting,m3rt mashups,m3rt,something about plastic love,sting remix,daft punk remix,shape of my heart remix,something about us remix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments