Advertisement

That's The Reason Why I Love The DJI Osmo Pocket - Cinematic Footage

That's The Reason Why I Love The DJI Osmo Pocket - Cinematic Footage That's The Reason Why I Love The DJI Osmo Pocket - Cinematic Footage. Everything I can do with my Dji osmo pocket camera is impressive, every day that happens I find that being so small it’s qualities are exceptional, at this time I was with my family in a Park in BEACON.Located in BEACON
Is a city located in Dutchess County, part of the Poughkeepsie-Newburgh-Middletown, New York. United States.
So I was near a port and take the opportunity to filming with the Osmo Pocket, and I continue to confirm that it’s exceptional and Fantastic camera.

This was the Result.

I hope you like.

Eduardo Disla

dji osmo pocket cinematic,dji osmo pocket,osmo pocket,dji osmo pocket footage,osmo pocket cinematic,osmo pocket footage,osmo pocket tips,dji osmo pocket settings,dji osmo pocket accessories,osmo pocket test,dji osmo pocket tutorial,osmo pocket wide angle lens,osmo pocket waterproof case,dji osmo pocket waterproof case,osmo pocket extension rod,osmo pocket low light,dji osmo pocket nd filter,osmo pocket accessories,view,dji osmo pocket vlog,osmo pocket case,

Post a Comment

0 Comments