Advertisement

Thoughts on......Month 28: A wonderful community and the 'lost' footage.

Thoughts on......Month 28: A wonderful community and the 'lost' footage. There is a bit of a departure from my normal monthly round up and reflection......because.....at the eleventh hour my old camera was found.....and although the camera itself was pretty dead, the memory card still worked......it was a beautiful reminder of the importance and joy of being part of a beautiful community.

Living without a wage......a year (or more) of living off the land and making do & mending. Click subscribe to follow my journey.

Ecossaise in E-flat by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Source:
Artist:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me at: Vivi's Kitchen Garden, PO Box 75303, London, SE26 9DL, UK

My on-line shop is at:

My blog:

I'm on Facebook:

For one off money stuff:

vivi gregory,organic gardening,living without a wage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments