Advertisement

Three teams can prevent an All Blacks World Cup Hat-Trick

Three teams can prevent an All Blacks World Cup Hat-Trick It’s the new age Rugby World Cup which poses one of the sport’s oldest questions – will a good big man beat a good little man?

Hulking packs and rushing defensive lines are being touted as the recipe for success at the first tournament staged in Japan, where an attack-minded New Zealand will pursue a third-successive Webb Ellis Cup.


Wales have emerged as genuine contenders to win a maiden title, the former having bludgeoned their way to Six Nations glory.

However, world No.1 ranking Ireland and former champions South Africa and England are being given the greatest chance of preventing an All Blacks World Cup monopoly this decade.

Please Like, Share & Subscribe

►Please Subscribe:

►Business Enquiries: garethmason3@gmail.com

►Please support me in growing this channel, any donation will be greatly appreciated:

Connect with me on my Social Media Channels:
► Facebook:
► Twitter:
► Instagram:

Why I created my YouTube Channel: Through my YouTube Channel "Walking Tall with G-MAN" I strive to inspire and motivate people to never give up in life as well as using this platform to share my sporting passion.

When I was younger, I was told because of my height I wouldn’t be able to play sport in school however I proved everyone wrong and played sport and became first-team cricket captain of my school.

Having dwarfism did force me to stop playing sport after varsity; however, I continued to share my passion through my YouTube Channel.

Gareth Mason,Walking Tall with G-MAN,Rugby Union,Rugby,World Rugby,Rugby World Cup,Rugby World Cup 2019,2019 Rugby World Cup,RWC 2019,All Blacks,All Blacks 2019,All Black Rugby,all black rugby 2019,New Zealand,New Zealand Rugby,New Zealand Rugby 2019,all blacks vs south africa 2019,England,England Rugby,Ireland,Ireland Rugby,Irish Rugby,Springboks,Springbok Rugby,South Africa,South Africa Rugby,South Africa Rugby 2019,Springboks 2019,World Cup,NZ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments