Advertisement

TIK TOKERS DECIDE WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS!

TIK TOKERS DECIDE WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS! YO WASSUP GODWIN GANG! I've done tik tokers choose my makeup..... BUT I HAVEN'T DONE TIK TOKERS DECIDE WHAT I EAT IN A DAY!!!!! this was so gross and ill never trust the tik tokers AGAIN! lol

subscribe:


SOCIALS
♡ instagram-
♡ musical.ly- @laurengodwin
♡ snapchat-
♡ twitter-
♡ facebook-


GET A PERSONALIZED SHOUTOUT FROM ME?


BUSINESS
♡ laurengodwin50@gmail.com

************

Hi i’m Lauren and welcome to my Youtube Channel!!!! :) I’m 18 years old and I just moved to LA from Houston, TX! A lot of you guys may know me from musical.ly/ Tik Tok and stumbled across my page! I love making content for my #GodwinGang so comment on my videos what you guys would like to see! Follow me on all my other socials below!

lauren godwin,godwin gang,lauren godwin musical.ly,lauren godwin tik tok,lauren,godwin,gang,tik tok,tik tokers decide what i eat in a day,tik tokers pick my makeup,zoe laverne,cody orlove,alex ojeda,sebastian bails,payton mooremier,family friendly,educational videos for children,24 hour challenge,avani,e boy,e girl,deciding what i eat for 24 hours,letting advertisements decide what i eat for 24 hours,derek gerard,FOOD,CHALLENGE,CEREAL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments