Advertisement

Trying Burger King's NEW Impossible Whopper in my Lamborghini !!

Trying Burger King's NEW Impossible Whopper in my Lamborghini !! watch my episode of "Impaulsive" here!
my elimination from "the reality house"
I'll be in Cleveland, OH Saturday Sept 21 and Detroit, MI Sunday Sept 22 TICKETS HERE
my new ig @disposemeliketrish
instagram @trishapaytas
SECOND VLOG CHANNEL
get a special glitter box from me to you!

PODCAST
get a PERSONALIZED video message from ME!

trying burger king's new impossible whopper,new menu items,taste test,vegan burgers,does it the taste the same,lamborghini eating show,mukbang with me,trisha paytas,trishaslife,blndsundoll4mj,drive around with me in my lambo,luxury cars,california lifestyle,what i order,staying skinny,chicken fries,mozzarella sticks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments