Advertisement

Trying to FIX: 1980 Guzzlers Water Activated Toy Car

Trying to FIX: 1980 Guzzlers Water Activated Toy Car Hi, this 'trying to fix' video shows me attempting to repair a faulty Guzzlers battery operated, water activated toy car from 1980-1982.
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

trying to fix a Guzzlers toy Car,water activated toy car,battery operated water activated car,1980 toy car run on water,trying to fix my mate vince,trying to fix series,fault finding and repair,ideal guzzlers cars,add water to make the toy car work,learning electronics,trying to fix electronics,repairing broken ebay toys,

Post a Comment

0 Comments