Advertisement

WHY I LEFT YOUTUBE FOR A FEW YEARS | RAIZA COSTA EXPLAINS

WHY I LEFT YOUTUBE FOR A FEW YEARS | RAIZA COSTA EXPLAINS This used to be your favorite baking channel on Youtube and all of the sudden - POOF - I disappear without an explanation for a few - quite a few - years. A lot has happened in my life, and this video is the beginning of a new chapter. I hope love doesn't spoil with time!

FOLLOW ME:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
SPOTIFY: Raiza Costa
TWITTER: @raiza_costa

raiza costa,baking channel,pastry chef,natural food coloring,dulce delight,cooking,brooklyn,new york,cookbook,vintage kitchen,art direction,stop motion,food stop motion,food animation,catastrophe,lost people,disappear from youtube,first baking channel,fun baking,desserts,natural desserts,organic ingredientes,upscale dessert,real ingredients,Brazilian chef,

Post a Comment

0 Comments