Advertisement

Almost 900 Subscribers Contest Thank You!! Share Your Childhood Sports Videos

Almost 900 Subscribers Contest Thank You!! Share Your Childhood Sports Videos Thanks for watching me all these years, and for nearly 900 subscribers. I've been really wanting to run this contest, and I just can't wait any longer. I would love to see your response please send me an email, comment on this video, or message me via Facebook or instagram (links below) I will do an update video when all prizes are in so you can all see what you are playing for :)
Any questions you can email me at calebscards52@gmail.com or to submit a response.

Check out the channel Facebook page:



You also might like the newly started instagram:



Where do I get my TTM addresses from?

- Sportscardforum.com
- Startiger.com
- Sportscollectors.net


I own the intro and outro, paid for it and made it using renderforst.com




Art for intro was made by my sister TheVoidPotato on YouTube instagram @lavanderfaerietale, DeviantArt TheVoidPotato

Wondershare Filmora,Childhood Sports Videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments