Advertisement

Archiving a Functional Planner, Art Journal, Bullet Journal, and Commonplace Book in a 3-Ring Binder

Archiving a Functional Planner, Art Journal, Bullet Journal, and Commonplace Book in a 3-Ring Binder 🎨 FIND my favorite art supplies here at my Amazon Shop:

🎨 When I deconstructed a Stalogy 365 and used the paper to make a life binder including a functional planner, art journal, bullet journal, cathartic journal, and commonplace book in an all-in-one 3-ring binder system, I knew I'd need a way to archive pages as I go. It gets too heavy to keep pages which aren't quite as timely.

Using this durable mini binder for an archive notebook is working well, and I've also pulled in pages I'd like to keep from my Hobonichi Techo Cousin planners and Jibun Techo Biz calendar pages so I can have three years of notebooks in one tidy, organized binder on my bookshelf.

In the process of migrating to the archive, I learned some space-saving techniques and what not to do. I'm sharing those with you today.

My system fits half-letter sized paper (or A5 paper trimmed to 5.5" wide). There are lots of great printables available on Etsy, or you can use At-a-Glance day Runner, Avery Mini, or Franklin Covey inserts.

🎨 FEATURED SUPPLIES

3-Hole Punch:

Avery Durable Ring Binder, Mini:

Avery Heavyweight Diamond Clear Acid Free Page Protectors, Mini:

Avery Plastic Binder Dividers, Mini:

Hobonichi Techo Cousin:

Jibun Techo Biz, A5 Slim:

Samsill Mini 3-Ring Binder:

Stalogy 365 (Black, A5):
(Also available in red, yellow, and light blue)

Stalogy 365 (all sizes and colors):


🎨 MORE VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE

Functional Planner, Art Journal, Bullet Journal, and Commonplace Book in a 3-Ring Binder:

How To Move a Hobonichi Techo Cousin Planner Into a 3-Ring Binder:

How to Move a Jibun Techo Biz Into a 3-Ring Binder:

How To Move a Stalogy 365 Into a 3-Ring Binder:

Pros and Cons Of A Ring Binder For Bullet Journaling, Art Journaling, and Functional Planning:



🎨 RECORDING DETAILS
iPhone SE:
Desk Mat:

🎨 Reach out for collaborations:
keylimeink@gmail.com

🎨 Disclosures: KeyLimeInk is an Amazon Influencer and an affiliate of Dick Blick and Jackson's Art.

stalogy,stalogy 365,functional planning,functional planner,art journaling,art journal,key lime ink,bullet journaling,bullet journal,best bullet journal,tomoe river,hobonichi,hobonichi cousin,keylimeink,journal review,ideas for bullet journaling,daily journaling,commonplace book,journaling ideas,bullet journal set up,journaling,notebook review,bullet journal examples,journaling daily,organizing a planner,3-ring binder,life planner,binder 3 ring,

Post a Comment

0 Comments