Advertisement

FIRST TIME Making Korean Food With My Korean Family!

FIRST TIME Making Korean Food With My Korean Family! #interracialcouple #interracial marriage #internationalcouple

Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing."–Irina Shayk


In this video you will see me interacting more with my in laws as we create a special bond together through the process of making Korean food. Enjoy!

interracial couple,international couple korean,korean family,international couple vlog,blasian couple,black and asian couple,making korean food with my korean family,making kimchi,trying korean food,eating korean food for the first time,swirl couple,making korean food,korean mom,first time eating korean food,국제부부,시어머니,김치전,미국인와이프,혼혈아기,국제결혼,korean husband,

Post a Comment

0 Comments