Advertisement

GaijinPiro's Video of Reason Why I Haven't Upload my Drawings Updated ( Read the Description πŸ‘‡)

GaijinPiro's Video of Reason Why I Haven't Upload my Drawings Updated  ( Read the Description πŸ‘‡) Warning this is Same Video from my Last one video but I Found a way to Make it Look like Rainbow Dash is Actually there Sleeping The only Bad thing Is She is Bit glitchy And I Can't Fix It So I Apologize And I Added in Something at the End of video Due to Her Disappearing at the End of Video ?.

Hello Everyone it's GaijinPiro Making a little bit Funny Video Of Why I Haven't uploaded any Of My Drawings For Awhile And Reasons Why Because Rainbow Dash Is Sleeping On my Chair

I'm Big Fan of Mlp Real Life Videos and Images And I Found a way By Blog on The Equestria Amino To Add mlp Character in The Real World But Unfortunately I Can't Do Any Of Them Moving so They Are Just Still images


If You Don't Like These Videos I Won't do Them Anymore but If You Do Please Let me Know in The Comments πŸ’¬ I Would Love To Do More 😁

If You Have Request For me To Draw Please let me Know in The Comments But First I Got To Do a Picture Request For Someone Who Believes in me πŸ™‚

I Really Hope You Enjoy The Video Please Leave Give my Viseos a Like πŸ‘πŸ» Leave a Comment πŸ’¬ Don't Forget to Subscribe 😁

GaijinPiro is Out ✌🏻 And Brohoof / )

πŸ‘‡)

Post a Comment

0 Comments