Advertisement

HEALTHY FLIGHT ATTENDANT MEAL PREP WITH ME | 3 DAY TRIP

HEALTHY FLIGHT ATTENDANT MEAL PREP WITH ME | 3 DAY TRIP Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this video! Have a great week!
Items Mentioned:
Collapsible Container:
Reusable Utensils:
reusable ziploc bags:
Cooler:
Egg maker:
Dressing container:
Ingredients:
1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
1 lb butternut squash
1 lb Brussels sprouts, hulled and halved
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
3 Tbsp. olive oil
4 oz mixed greens

Avocado Dressing
1 avocado
1 small garlic clove
Juice of 1 lime
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
Full Recipe:


Subscribe for more videos!
Subscribe to my Spanish channel:

L E T ' S C O N N E C T ❤︎
Twitter:
Instagram:

C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N:
đŸ“§Business Inquiries, Sponsors, Collaborations send message to:
wonderfullyale@gmail.com

đŸ’ŒMAILING ADDRESS:
Wonderfully Ale
P.O. Box 93692
Southlake, TX 76092


D I S C O U N T C O D E S:
Sigma Beauty:
Ebates:
Grove Collaborative:
YouTube Buddy (helps you boost your youtube videos): wonderfullyale (save 20%)

(These are affiliated links so if you use these links I will receive a small commission. You don't have to use them but I do appreciate when you use my links. Your support means the world to me!)

FTC: This video is not sponsored.
Ale❤︎

#mealprep #what'sfordinner #wonderfullyale #flightattendant

what's for dinner,meal prep,flight attendant meal prep,healthy eating,healthy meal prep,travel meals,meals on the go,whats for dinner,grocery haul,trader joes meals,meal prep 2019,meal plan,healthy meal plan,meal plan travel,cook with me,easy meal prep,meals for the family,wonderfully ale,mom vlogger,dinner ideas,easy dinner ideas,sheet pan meals,cook with me 2019,flight attendant meals,airplane meals,travel meal plans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments