Advertisement

I HAVE TO CHANGE MY LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN (Lotz Lives)

I HAVE TO CHANGE MY LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN (Lotz Lives) Liever in het Nederlands? Klik dan:
My body kicks on the emergency brake.
I have never felt so broken in my life.
Pneumonie. Again. Intense this time.

I am looking back at the last few months
Have I gone on too long?
My conclusion is yes. I have continued for too long with the idea that I could sustain this "old" life as a filmmaker.
It's a tough job and I have a heavy camera and everything around it is heavy equipment.

It is my passion, my muse, my life, and if I could no longer exercise that, that would be the end of me. That is a soul breaker.

And so on the nights that I stayed at the hospital where I was given the antibiotics against pneumonia via Intravenous drip, I got some new insights.

I have to change my life all over again. Those heavy things no longer fit this life.for what I can do.
My life as I knew it no longer exists and does not come back.

I have to get rid of the ballast and live lighter.

This time I will need the help that my friends and family offered a long time ago.
I will cross that threshold and use it.
The balls were in my court. But soon they will get a goal one by one.

I could use your support. So become my Patreon and go to:

Lives)

Post a Comment

0 Comments