I didn't know the translation of alma mater was "nourishing mother" when this song came in my dream. I was sitting up in bed fussing about the 'almighty' reference then too. I felt the reverence of the song, for the earth, as it unfolded. Hope you will feel it too. The chorus came first around the time of an eclipse and waited patiently for the rest of it to appear. Gratitude to Mr. D for the 12 string guitar accompaniment! Lyrics:
I hear time and often dream of it
When the moon eclipses the Sun
shining together on Earth as one
Experiencing totality... becoming more than you and me
I hear time and often dream of it
Save the ALL my mighty Alma mater
Save the air and fresh clean water
our elemental actions come together
Restoring balance to the weather
I hear time and often dream of it
When the moon eclipses the Sun
shining together on Earth as one
Experiencing totality... becoming more than you and me
I hear time and often dream of it
Save the old Almighty anima Mundi
The soul of the world feels so wounded
The fire of our actions heal her spirit
The wind in our heart helps us hear it
I hear time and often dream of it
When the moon eclipses the Sun shining together on Earth as one
Experiencing totality... becoming more than you and me
I hear time and often dream of it
Save the all almighty axis Mundi
Reconnect to the ways before the wounding
All four directions come together
Spiraling knowledge to the world tree
I hear time and often dream of it

0 Comments