Advertisement

Insolar (INS) - A Big Move Is On The Way

Insolar (INS) - A Big Move Is On The Way The crypto market has been pretty quiet this week, I feel as though something is brewing. Either A). The Altcoins are setting up for huge moves or B). Bitcoin is about to take another plunge to the downside.

Either way, I think it's about to get exciting for those of us who are anticipating and are prepared for either scenario. However, today I'll be taking a look at Insolar. Insolar is one the coins that I think is setting up for a pretty big move towards the end of the month.

Reason? Because their will be a mainnet launch coming up and typically with mainnet launches there tends to be some hype surrounding them. Between now and the end of the month I do expect us to begin making some moves towards the upside. In this video I have outlined targets that I think are highly possible to achieve, however be warned this is not financial advice and you are 100% for everything you do because YOU are the one pushing the buttons.

My Blog:
Follow me on Twitter:
Download Brave Blockchain Browser That I Use -

Disclaimer: Not Financial Advice. This is to be seen as entertainment

#Insolar #INS #btc

insolar mainnet,ins mainnet,insolar ins,insolar crypto,insolar coin,ins crypto,ins coin,ins mainnet november,why is insolar going up,insolar ins price prediction,bitcoin,btc,crypto,cryptocurrency,insolar mainnet launch,insolar mainnet crypto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments