Advertisement

Is Breathwork A Scam? How Breathwork and Altered Breathing Can Change Your Life

Is Breathwork A Scam? How Breathwork and Altered Breathing Can Change Your Life Welcome back to Is Breathwork A Scam? How Breathwork and Altered Breathing Can Change Your Life! If you enjoy this video, feel free to subscribe! Also feel free to show that like button some love below as well! Stick around for more content!
-----
Check Out More Videos:
My Latest Video -
My Most Popular Video -
Subscribe for more -
-----
📱Follow Me📱
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitch:
Quora:
Twitter:
-----
Learn More About:
Body:
Mind:
Life:
Fundamentals:
Skills and Habits:
Book Lessons:
-----
Recently I was in Sedona for a mastermind event. While there, I participated in a 2-hour breathwork session. That changed my life. It was a mix of shaman and angelic breathing, that helped me dive deep and sourced incredible downloads. I connected to my heart center and have been over ever since. So is breathwork a scam? No, it's a powerful tool that one can practice anywhere.

heightened living,questioneverything,holotropic breathwork,breathing techniques,wim hof,stan grof,wim hof method,is breathwork a scam,breathing exercises,breathwork,breathwork meditation,breathwork techniques,breathwork for anxiety,breathwork for sleep,breathwork wim hof,deep breathing,heart opening breathwork,life changing breathwork,anahata ananda breathwork,healing breathwork,

Post a Comment

0 Comments