Advertisement

It’s all about carrots. Searching for the best variety to grow.

It’s all about carrots. Searching for the best variety to grow. This video is about carrots.
This season I have grown carrots in 2 pallet collars and in a bed of 1.5 x 3 meters with 5 rows. I try new varieties every year to find the optimal ones for taste and consistency. I found a variety 3 years ago that became my favorite, but I can't find anyone selling this variety now.
I have tried many varieties from a seed company in Ukraine.
In addition to these seeds, I have grown Autumn King 2, Eskimo F1, Nantes 2, Narbonne F1 and Sugar Snax F1.

Have I found my favorite this year?
Come with me while I’m lifting my carrots.

If you like this video 👍. Please subscribe and comment.

#carrot,#carrot variety,#growing carrots,#harvesting carrots,#carrot reveal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments