Advertisement

Marijuana & Spiritual Awakening (& why I QUIT smoking weed)

Marijuana & Spiritual Awakening (& why I QUIT smoking weed) Spiritual Awakening & Marijuana

🌟 FREE Higher Self - MP3 Guided Meditation:

****************
VICTOR’S (COACHING & COURSES)


▶︎ Open Your 3rd Eye (7 Day Course) |

▶︎ How To Eat For Ascension |

▶︎ How To Connect With Your Higher Self |

▶︎ 30 Day Kundalini Awakening Course |


****************
CONNECT ON SOCIAL

▶︎ NEW - My Podcast |

▶︎ Facebook | @VictorOddo

▶︎ Instagram | @VictorOddo - (Daily Stories!)

▶︎ My Other YouTube Channel |

****************

- Victor Oddo

▶︎ Website |

About The Video:
*******************

Fist off...

I am a HUGE fan of cannabis...

I smoked for years...

I even grew medical marijuana as a career.

It helped me on my path in countless ways and I will always hold Mary Jane dear to my heart.

BUT... with that said.

I don't smoke or use anymore...

After being on my spiritual awakening path for some time.... something shifted and I started to see my relationship with cannabis in a new way.

This video will share why I quit smoking weed... and my thoughts on marijuana and spiritual awakening and ascension. Does marijuana help.. or hinder your ascension process?

Marijuana & Spiritual Awakening,why i stopped smoking weed,how I stopped smoking weed,stop smoking weed,smoking weed,quit smoking weed,marijuana and spirituality,victor oddo,aaron doughty,spiritual awakening,marijuana and spiritual awakening,marijuana and ascension,marijuana and raising vibration,marijuana lowers vibration,marijuana raises vibration,cannabis and spirituality,spiritual marijuana,smoking weed and awakening,koi fresco,how to stop smoking weed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments