Advertisement

'My Heart Will Go On' from The Titanic by Celine Dion Covered On X Factor Cambodia | X Factor Global

'My Heart Will Go On' from The Titanic by Celine Dion Covered On X Factor Cambodia | X Factor Global Near, far, wherever you are - you will enjoy this AMAZING cover of the famous song 'My Heart Will Go On' from the UNFORGETTABLE film, 'The Titanic'. We think Jack and Rose would have LOVED this Celine Dion cover, did you? Let us know in the comments below...

X Factor Global brings together the very best acts from around the world, keeping you up to date and ensuring that you never miss a thing!

Subscribe to X Factor Global:
Watch more X Factor Global videos:

x factor,x factor global,x factor cambodia,x factor cambodia 2019,x factor live show,my heart will go on,my heart will go on cover,amazing cover,the titanic,titanic,jack and rose,jack and rose titanic,celine dion,celine dion cover,celine dion the x factor,my heart will go on x factor,the titanic song,near far wherever you are,best cover ever,txf,xf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments