Advertisement

Preptober: Plot & Outline With Me

Preptober: Plot & Outline With Me My favorite part of the prepping process! Outlining!

Let me know if you have questions or need brainstorming help!

Here's a blog version for the different outlining methods:

& here's my Save The Cat Beat Sheet Vlog Experiment:


At the end of NaNo I'm going to see how closely I stayed to my experiment and outlining in this video.

Check out Emily Bourne's Story Circle vlogs here:


------------------------------

Subscribe to my newsletter & get member access to free templates & book extras!



----------------------------

FOLLOW ME:

My Website:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Instagram:

----------------------------
SUPPORT ME:

Ko-Fi:

PATREON:

----------------------------

ABOUT ME:

Hi guys! My name is Katie Wilson and I'm an aspiring author currently writing MG, YA, & Adult, and querying along the way. I want to share my journey with you and my lessons learned, so I hope you enjoy these videos and get something out of them.

I love chatting with you so leave a comment below & let's start a conversation :)

------------------------

#katiewilsonauthor #preptober #nanowrimo

katie wilson author,preptober,nanowrimo,outlining,plotting,drafting,writing,beat sheet,arcs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments