Advertisement

Some Updates || Unplugging || Detoxing

Some Updates || Unplugging || Detoxing Taking time off for ourselves to heal is very important. We should never feel bad or guilty for taking time off! For me, my health is my number one priority.  Xoxo Cannabis​ video || What you need to know before juicing cannabis ~
Superhero Green Juice ~
Dr. Morse's video Important cases ~

If you are new to my channel and want to learn more about my healing, Detox Journey, This is a great video to start with ~     God Bless!

I hope​ and pray my healing journey is helpful to anyone who wants to heal themselves naturally. We are all here trying to figure it out, and I believe the most powerful tools can be learned through our experiences. God Bless    

Disclaimer ~ I am not a Doctor, and I am not giving medical advice here on my channel, I am simply sharing my experience, my healing journey on how I have healed myself through detoxification. Hugs

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments