Advertisement

The Battle Cats - Miss Haka's, the Base Hunter, Sad Story

The Battle Cats - Miss Haka's, the Base Hunter, Sad Story Hello everyone!

So, this is my first story for an enemy. I actually didn't plan to make a story for Haka but when I did this stage, I saw Miss Haka struggled to reach my base. She kept getting knocked back over and over, I found it funny tho. Then I decided to make a sad story for Miss Haka.

This took several attempts till I succeeded in killing Haka. Sometimes, good things happen without plan but when we aimed to make something look good, it's just hard to achieve. However, I made it, guys! Hope you like the story.

My attempts mostly ended up by killing Dober P.D. too fast. I analysed What makes me failed then I knew I had to let some uber died, especially Eva-00 which blocks the waves. I had to avoid destroying the base before killing Miss Haka using Holyblast Cannon.

Oh yea, thanks to my fast recharge cannon. I think it's impossible to do this plan if my cannon doesn't recharge that fast. FYI, it's only level 17 or 19. So, you don't need to wait almost a minute for the cannon to be ready.

Music by Kevin MacLeod

Story

Post a Comment

0 Comments