Advertisement

United 737 Domestic First: Sometimes I wonder why I even bother...

United 737 Domestic First: Sometimes I wonder why I even bother... I'd never actually flown United Domestic First Class before, but I on an award ticket back from Panama I thought I'd give it a shot. While I knew to temper my expectations...well even that wasn't enough. But are my eyes deceiving me? Is this an actually nice United crew? Let's find out!

#united #unitedairlines

united first class review,united airlines first class review,united review,united airlines review,business class,lounge,flight,flight review,award ticket,award travel,award,airline review,full flight,flight experience,travelog,frequent flyer,points,J Class,luxury,airport,landing,points trip,miles,inflight,status,status trip,upgrade,aviation,class,first class,first class review,united polaris,united domestic first class,united airlines,trip report,

Post a Comment

0 Comments