Advertisement

VLOG- back home for the weekend, meetings, shopping, lots of food lol, etc.

VLOG- back home for the weekend, meetings, shopping, lots of food lol, etc. BACK HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!! enjoy xxxx
Subscribe! :

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
💛 If you want, follow me on instagram -

💛 If you want, follow me on twitter -


💛 if you are a company interested in working with me, or want me to review your product, email me at-
paigemills@select.co

hi guys! I'm Paige Mills and I make a bunch of different videos on fashion, makeup, college life, as well as weekly vlogs. I love sharing these parts of my life with you guys here on youtube. Please make sure to subscribe if you aren't already and I hope you love my channel!

Paige mills,Paige mills youtube,youtube Paige mills,a weekend in LA,paige mills la vlog,shopping in la,fashion,beauty,Paige mills makeup,Paige mills vlog,Paige mills college,Paige mills parents,makeup,lifestyle,halloweekend,Indiana university vlog,Paige mills iu,fun things to do in LA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments