Advertisement

Why QHHT is Phenomenal & My Own Personal QHHT Experience.

Why QHHT is Phenomenal & My Own Personal QHHT Experience. This video will give you an insight into the key reasons why you should definitely consider booking a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT) Session developed by the late Dolores Cannon. I discuss my own personal experience of QHHT, where I was shown past lives that are significant to my current life. A time travelling/interdimensional travelling sasquatch, a huge crystal exchanging energy and frequencies with galactic grey beings for information about humanity, a direct connection to Divine Source where I was transmitting information & a life on Earth as a shape shifting witch in the 18th Century burned at the stake!

I have worked as a midwife for the last 14 years & have now 100% answered the call to assist in the awakening of humanity and raise the frequency and consciousness of Gaia. I am a QHHT Practitioner, multidimensional healer - Angelic Reiki Practitioner, Spiritual/Life & Manifestation Coach.

I am blessed to see clients from all over the country (UK) based in Nottinghamshire (Robin Hood Country). Every single QHHT session is unique and literally out of this world. Clients are frequently shown past lives not only on Earth but also on other planets as galactic/star beings. I have experienced an expansive list of ET's during client's hypnosis sessions, as well as some clients channelling ET's and The Council of 12 Light Beings.

Clients book QHHT sessions for a multitude of reasons - perhaps they too feel a 'calling' and are not sure what to do; perhaps they have illness or disease and they wish to request healing from the superconscious. Clients may simply want to know more about their past incarnations or about their mission during this lifetime.

If you are curious and would like to book a QHHT session with me please connect via email ankhhealing1@gmail.com / www.ankhhealing.com or social media. I would love to hear all about your own personal QHHT experiences.

If you live in another part of the world and would like to find a QHHT practitioner, then please log onto
where you can find a list of practitioners.

If you liked my video today, I would be very grateful if you'd give it a 'like' & subscribe if you'd like to know more about my phenomenal QHHT sessions.

QHHT,Quantum-Healing-Hypnosis-Technique,Hypnotherapy,Past-life-regression,extraterrestrials,quantum-healing,witch,shape-shifter,time-travelling,sasquatch,crystal,grey-beings,heaing,QHHT-TESTIMONIES,QHHT-UK,QHHT-review,QHHT-Session,

Post a Comment

0 Comments