Advertisement

Why TXT's 'Run away' is so Familiar + MV Theories

Why TXT's 'Run away' is so Familiar + MV Theories hi, welcome! In today's video I'm going to explain why TXT's "Run away" is so familiar, with it sharing SiMiLaRiTiEs with BTS, Twice, GFriend, UKISS and SHINEE. I'm also going to be sharing my theories and reviewing the song.

If you're new to this series, please know it's meant to be lighthearted and fun. Also, I went through hell with this thumbnail. I literally photoshopped Taehyun's face onto his face because his original screenshot was not the most flattering and I felt bad.

#TXT #RUNAWAY #BTS

_________________

connect with me!

instagram:


amino:


become a patron!


business inquiries
→ minjivanpark@gmail.com

subscribe to my channel 'angelina' for more kpop shenanigans

_________________

check out my other vids!

How Toxic Fandoms Take Things too Far


Is Everglow Copying BLACKPINK?


kpop dance SiMiLaRiTiEs pt. 2


_________________


outro: vhs - montreal


_________________


[ angelina ]

iMovie,RunAway,9andThreeQuarters,9와4분의3승강장에서너를기다려,MAGIC,TXT,투모로우바이투게더,BTS,bangtan,bts and txt,bts and txt similarities,2ne1 and blackpink,2ne1 and black pink similarities,Angelina,Angelina Kpop,why txt is familiar,why kpop is familiar,kpop,korean pop,kpop reacting,txt reacting,txt reaction,hoeforxuxi,kpop junkee,form of therapy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments