Advertisement

WoW Classic - In Depth Talk About Feral Tanking, Why Bear?

WoW Classic - In Depth Talk About Feral Tanking, Why Bear? Hello guys, this is a video I wanted to make for a long time, will be talking more in depth about talents, mitigation, gear, stats and pretty much everything I can think of.

I think I did forget to talk about professions in this, like Druids getting their BiS trinket off Enchanting for the rest of the game and such. Will make a video talking about Professions and Consumables in the future.

Let me know what you think, what did I miss and if you are tanking right now as a Druid which I know some of you do, what do you think of the class? Are you getting hyped or not?

Take care everyone, Like if you enjoyed the video, it helps a lot and feel free to subscribe if you want to stay for more.

Sorry for not being able to stream the last 2 days, been very busy irl, so hopefully we gonna stream tomorrow.

commentary,Kavou,gameplay,guide,Druid,Tanking,Tank,Stat Priority,WoW,World of Warcraft,Classic,WoW Classic,Classictalk,General Talk,Discussion,In Depth,How to Tank,Bear Tank,Feral Druid,Feral,Tips,Mitigation,Raiding,Armor,Agility,Strenght,Vanila,Bear Tanking,Wow Talk,Warcraft,Dire Bear Form,PvE,PvP,Talents,Professions,Guide,Warrior,Comparison,BWL,Phases,Why Bear,Why Tanking?,Why Druid,MC,Scholomance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments