Advertisement

11 Minutes of Pure Street Photography

11 Minutes of Pure Street Photography lol you're reading this

My NEW Personal Lightroom Presets! -

Subscribe to my channel -

Subscribe to the crew:

Hayden Pedersen -

Liam (7th.era) -


Limon Fan -

Follow me on Insta!
Instagram -

Sign up here to get COPYRIGHT FREE music like me :) -


Camera Gear:
Sony a7riii
Sony 16-35 f/2.8GM
Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 GM
Sony 70-200mm f/2.8 GM
Sigma 85mm 1.4
Sigma 40mm 1.4

Mic:
Rode VideoMic Pro Plus

Lighting:
Godox SL-60W
Godox 120cm Octagon Diffuser

Software:
Adobe Lightroom CC
Adobe Photoshop CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro

Like, Comment & Subscribe to keep up to date with all my content, I upload frequently!

photography,Melbourne photography,Australian photography,photos,editing,street photography,melbourne street photography,street photos,keep it street,taking photos in melbourne,sony,sony a7riii,sony a7,sony a7R3,are sonys weather sealed?,sony water proof?,sony in the wet,shooting in the rain,can you take photos in the rain,rainy street photography,rain photography,rain photos,photos of rain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments