Advertisement

13 Years Later... And I Finally Got This Set Completing A Piece of My Childhood...

13 Years Later... And I Finally Got This Set Completing A Piece of My Childhood... Hello there everyone Ashnflash here, figured I needed to put that somewhere since it was a different video and I was super emotional. Anyways thank you all so much for your support on the channel - you've let me complete a part of my childhood. So thank you all :)

Later on today a vlog I recorded while building the set will be released. So stay tuned for that! - I'll link it at the end of this one!

Ashnflash Xtra:

My Instagram:

My Twitter:


lego,ashnflash,cmf,minifigure,lego white whale,white whale,lego 7783,7783 batcave,7783 the batcave: the penguin and mr. freeze's invasion,the penguin,mr freeze,robin,alfred,bruce wayne,batman,lego batman,2006 batman,classic lego batman,lego batman the videogame,joker,harvey dent,two face,twoface,submarine,crying ashnflash,ashnflash cries,crying on camera,emotional,rare lego,unboxing,super rare,lego boxing,the batcave,

Post a Comment

0 Comments