Advertisement

9 things you didn't know about Virgil van Dijk | Oh My Goal

9 things you didn't know about Virgil van Dijk | Oh My Goal Virgil Van Dijk is one of the best defenders in the world. Van Dijk is a European Champion and captain of his national team. But there are many things you may not know about Virgil Van Dijk. Here are 9 things you don't know about Liverpool's defender Van Dijk!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal virgil van dijk,virgil van dijk,van dijk,van dijk defending,van dijk interview,captain van dijk,liverpool,liverpool van dijk,van dijk young,van dijk willem ii,van dijk childhood,van dijk family,van dijk skills,football,soccer,futbol,van dijk barcelona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments