Advertisement

Beating 2 of Golden Deer Maddening's Most Brutal Maps in 1 Turn! (Commentary)

Beating 2 of Golden Deer Maddening's Most Brutal Maps in 1 Turn! (Commentary) If anyone's worried about me missing out on EXP: don't worry. I finished the run, and I now have the title screen easter egg.

Just wanted to showcase my setup, and explain why I like warp skipping and LTC play. I don't always do it, how I play depends on the context of the map, and how confident I feel.

I sometimes rout all enemies and pick up all extra items, I sometimes skip as much as I can in chapters.

I understand that warp skipping is probably the most controversial discussion topic when it comes to Three Houses' gameplay.

I understand a lot of people prefer to rout chapters or pick up absolutely everything, and act like doing anything else is "not playing the game." I've seen a lot of lowkey elitism in discussion on other platforms, and I feel like people take it too far or can be harsh sometimes over the 'correct' way to play Fire Emblem.

It's perfectly fine to prefer playing a certain way. The best way to play Fire Emblem is the way that YOU enjoy most. It's a video game, and video games are meant to be fun, most of all. Just please don't talk down to others for how they play.

Fire Emblem's main draw is how many different ways you can approach the game, and all of the possible outcomes being unique to the player. A lot of people forget this, and get caught up in their own way of playing being the best above all other players.

I prefer sort of a hybrid play-style, where I play depending on context. I think more people should experiment with using more than one playstyle, you might be surprised at what you learn.

I also get really impatient at the end stretch of Fire Emblem games (and RPGs in general), so I tend to rush them and deal with them underleveled after being thorough about everything else.

For instance, in Persona 5, my strongest Persona was just a Thor that I recruited as an enemy. I never hit level 70 before finishing the game, and that end stretch was pretty brutal.

Does anyone else tend to do this? Please let me know your stories in the comments.

#FireEmblem #LowTurnCount #ThreeHouses

fire emblem,three houses,blue lions,fire emblem three houses,three houses ost,three houses theme,warp skip,fire emblem: mystery of the emblem (video game),fire emblem (video game series),golden deer,golden deer fire emblem,golden deer ending,PixxelTrixx,claude von riegan,claude von riegan voice actor,claude von riegan memes,god-shattering star,god-shattering star fire emblem,god-shattering star thunder,lysithea von ordelia,byleth critical quotes,Edelgard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments