Advertisement

Beyonce - Denial (Interlude) (Live from the GISELLE World Tour Concept)

Beyonce - Denial (Interlude) (Live from the GISELLE World Tour Concept) ๐Ÿ❄️HAPPY SATURDAY BEYHIVE!❄️๐Ÿ

We are getting closer and closer for the release of “The GISELLE World Tour: The Studio Album (Part Three)”. I’m still making changes in regards to the setlist and instrumentation on concepts I’ve already finished๐Ÿ”ฅ I don’t have a set premiere date as of yet, but I will soon. Until then, I will be uploading some finished concepts that will be in Part Three. This concept, is very simple yet unique. It uses the poem “Denial” from Beyoncรจ’s “Lemonade” album. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do....❤️ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Follow me on social media!!!!✊๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜›

Instagram: @Iammylezz
Snapchat: Markese98
Twitter: @Iammylezz

Beyonce,King BEEYY,GISELLE World Tour,Lemonade,Warren Shire,HOMECOMING,Beyonce Concept,Beyonce Live Instrumental,Studio Album,

Post a Comment

0 Comments