Advertisement

CHILLING WITH THE BABS: A Closer View At HAYLEE'S Adorable SIZE 2'S!!!

CHILLING WITH THE BABS: A Closer View At HAYLEE'S Adorable SIZE 2'S!!! Tonight on "CHILLING WITH THE BABS" I give all of YOU a Closer- More in depth View at THE LITTLE LADY HAYLEE’S Adorable Size 2’s. In all m years, I’ve never met anyone with Feet as small as Haylee’s so I had to take a moment to thoroughly inspect these Incredibly rare specimens :)

CHILLING WITH THE BABS Is Intended to take my Fans and Friends BEHIND THE SCENES on everything associated with THE BABS- including my Thoughts & Views, Photo & Clip Shoots, Becky’s Boutique, Branding and Business affairs and some of my Models Interviews.

So Sit Back Relax- and Get ready to be entertained, Educated or even Laugh as I take You BEHIND THE SCENES” here on “CHILLING WITH THE BABS”.


PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE A COMMENT :)

Female vlog,girls hanging out,incredibly small feet,Chilling With The Babs,female film makers,female vloggers,indie film makers,The Babs,Rebecca Berardi,Little Lady Haylee,friendly conversation,docu series,behind the scenes,BTS,petite females,petite girls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments